Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Deep Down Under......

I thought and thought and pondered a lot but to no avail.. Nothing would give me what i yearned for neither could it say why I yearned so.. But the thought was clear and deep. I did see it so bad such that I did not see a lot.

Words form on their own, answers to questions long forgotten thus taking the ship far away from where it thirsted to be.. The house on the highway though was far away is now nowhere in sight. The path once trodden though fragrant with roses suddenly wilt away leaving the thorns every here and there.

As a kid lost in thought, here and there I look. Everyday leaves here and there rush to tell the tale but there is a shadow cast over them.. The eye longs to see but the wind has a different tale to whisper for deep down under a knife has been thrust and the pieces have just started to pick up themselves...

No comments: