Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Cycle..

One fine evening, just as the day had started to cool we set forth on the journey that was to change my life forever.. Full of hopes and dreams, tomorrow was something that offered a lot. Once or twice along the path we would get down to have tea or to stretch ourselves. My mom and aunt would say some story or incident from their lives and me and my uncle would offer our views. It was a journey to a new phase of my life. There was a lot to see along the path and though it wasn't new to us, it ever failed to incite our curiosity..

For me, the journey was full of plans, plans to emerge out in a new and different form, to put back a lot and to start afresh. A step to a new world, an entry into a world so much heard and talked about. So busy was I making plans that little did I see the dangers once again, lurking in the corners, waiting for their chance..yet again..

All these years later, when the mist has finally started to settle only a single tune is playing. It was the same tune all along, only played in different ways. History repeated itself..n rather harshly....

No comments: